WKSCH013: Advanced Vinyl Cutter - Contour Cutting: Lifelike Wall Decals
Class Number 1160-99545
In this informative, hands-on workshop, learn to use printable vinyl, the large format printer, the vinyl cutter, and FlexiSTARTER software to create lifelike wall decals.
Contour cutting makes it easy to design almost anything you can think of: pets, kids, cartoon characters, and more.
Project: Wall decal of TechShop energy drink
- Required: WKS537: Vinyl Cutter and Heat Press SBU
- Recommended:COM201: Adobe Illustrator for CNC; COM207: CorelDraw for CNC
Supervision requirements: During class, all 12- to 15-year-old students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also enrolled in the class.
When using the vinyl cutter outside of class time, 12- to 15-year-old members must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian who has passed the SBU.
Safety: Closed-toed shoes are mandatory.
|TechShop Location:||TechShop Chandler|
|Room / Area:|
|Class Date:||Saturday, Mar 25, 2017|
|Start Time:||4:30 PM|
|Class Length:||2 Hours|
|Member Price:||$79.00 Note: Active membership badge required at class check in.|
|Age Range:||12 and Up|
|Must Attend with Parent:||12 and Up|
Registration Notes and Disclaimers:
- This class has a required minimum enrollment of 2 students, you will be notified via email if it does not meet enrollment the day before the class session.
- All classes at TechShop are subject to change; we make every attempt to notify all registered students.
- Please ensure that we have correct contact information on file to contact you in the event of a schedule change.
- Individuals who register for a class as a member will be asked to present a valid member ID before entering the class. Any non-member taking the class who paid the member price, will be required to pay the difference at the front desk before the class begins.
(Please refer to our Coupon Classes page for a complete list of classes your coupon code is good for)