WKS234: Build a Birdhouse
Class Number 1654-103430
Learn different designs and construction tactics with an emphasis on more advanced techniques. Learn which woodshop tools to use to create the parts and techniques to assemble a birdhouse.
Project: Custom birdhouse
Prerequisites: WOD101 Woodshop SBU and WOD 102: Basic Handtools are recommended but not required
- Mandatory: Closed-toe shoes, eye protection, short sleeves, face shield
- Advisable: Hearing protection and particle filter or dust mask
|TechShop Location:||TechShop Mid-Peninsula|
|Room / Area:||Woodshop|
|Class Date:||Monday, Mar 27, 2017|
|Start Time:||8:30 PM|
|Class Length:||2.5 Hours|
|Member Price:||$60.00 Note: Active membership badge required at class check in.|
|Age Range:||12 and Up|
|Must Attend with Parent:||12 through 16|
Registration Notes and Disclaimers:
- This class has a required minimum enrollment of 2 students, you will be notified via email if it does not meet enrollment the day before the class session.
- All classes at TechShop are subject to change; we make every attempt to notify all registered students.
- Please ensure that we have correct contact information on file to contact you in the event of a schedule change.
- Individuals who register for a class as a member will be asked to present a valid member ID before entering the class. Any non-member taking the class who paid the member price, will be required to pay the difference at the front desk before the class begins.